Welcome to NETZEROCAPECOD.ORG, a website owned and operated by the Cape Cod Climate Change Collaborative, Inc., a Massachusetts nonprofit corporation with a principal place of business at 231 Route 6A, Yarmouthport, Massachusetts 02675 (sometimes referred to as the “Collaborative”).
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears below. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time. We at Collaborative are committed to ensuring our customers’ privacy on the Internet. We preserve and use your customer information in a manner that is intended to maintain the relationship and trust that we have with you.
We collect personal information, such as your name, email address, affiliation, location when you visit the Sites, register for or participate in the NetZero Conference, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a survey. We also collect anonymous information to help improve the content and relevancy of the Sites, personalize the content and layout for visitors, and generally enhance the experience of visitors and participants. We may wish to communicate with you from time to time via e-mail to provide you with information regarding your account, the NetZero Conference, and related purposes. You may also contact us to update your address or let us know of changes.
Subject to any of your device permissions, we (or our service providers) may be able to collect information about the precise location of your device or may gather other general location data based on GPS data, mailing address, and/or billing address.
Our Sites may offer any social media features, such as the Facebook Like buttons or similar social media interactive mini-programs, these features may collect your Internet Protocol address, which page you are visiting on the Sites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may use information that we to:
Enable you to participate in the NetZero Conference, and related activities;
Share information with presenters, other NetZero Conference participants, and service providers;
Offer information, products, and services we believe may be of interest to you;
Customize the advertising and content that you see on the Sites;
Facilitate use of our Sites:
Manage your account and your preferences;
Analyze use of and improve our Sites;
Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our services;
Enforce our conditions of use.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of the Collaborative or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred business assets.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may distribute, share or disclose personal information as follows or as otherwise described herein:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may disclose personal information with our affiliates or subsidiaries for any of the purposes described herein.
- Service Providers. We may share or disclose personal information with our service provides or other third party vendors that we retain in connection with the provision of the Sites, including without limitation the following types of service providers that we may engage:
- Email, internet or other telecommunication service providers;
- Cloud, other data storage, or other hosting service providers;
- Third party payment service providers, including without limitation third party credit card processors;
- Analytics companies who assist us with various types of data analytics; or
- Other third-party contractors we engage to assist us in providing the Sites.
- As Required By Law, Subpoena or Similar Government Order. We may access, preserve, share, or disclose personal Information if ye believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with all laws or regulations, including any tax reporting requirements of the Collaborative; (ii) comply with any other law enforcement requests or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (iii) respond to your requests; or (iv) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety..
- Collaborative’s Outside Professional Advisors. We may share or disclose personal information to outside professional providers in order to obtain professional advice.
- Consent. We may also share or disclose your personal information with your permission.
As with many websites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when you access the Sites. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Accepting cookies allows you to take advantage of all features available on our websites. (The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to prevent receiving cookies altogether.) We use “pixel tags” (also called “web beacons” or “clear gifs”), which are tiny graphic images, on our Sites and in our emails. Pixel tags to help us analyze our visitors’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Sites. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
For your convenience and information, our Sites may contain links to other sites which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked site. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement and user terms and conditions whenever interacting with, and prior to, providing any personal information to any other website.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
For questions about our policy, to make choices about receiving promotional communications, updates to your personal information, or to place an order, you can contact any of our brands by email, telephone, or postal mail:
Last revised September 30, 2020